Department of Kinesiology Advisement
Advising is mandatory once a year, and the hold is placed in the spring quarter - prior to the start of fall registration. You do not need to wait until the hold is in place to see your advisor. Speaking with an advisor any time during the academic year will clear the hold in spring.
If you need additional assistance, please visit our Peer Advising Center. Located in HP-235, the peer advising coordinator, Erika Hernandez, 909/537-7627, is also available for all kinesiology majors who seek help with registering for courses and general advising. The center is open Monday through Thursday 8am - 5pm, and on Fridays from 8am - 4:30pm. Please come to HP-120 and get your student file prior to meeting with your advisor or visiting the Peer Advising Center.
Below are a list of advising sheets for the 2014/2015 bulletin year. To view prior year advising sheets, please contact us.
- Allied Health Professions (formerly Pre Physical Therapy) Advising Sheet *This concentration is impacted, please view our admission criteria for more information.
- Exercise Science Advising Sheet
- Pedagogy Advising Sheet
- Pedagogy with Adapted Physical Education Advising Sheet
- Adapted Physical Education Advising Sheet
- General Education Advising Sheet
Road Maps (Typical 4 Year Program Plans)